Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome To My World

I'm a mid 40's first time father of a rambunctious two year old named Joey. When my wife became pregnant - and yes it was planned - I took a look at the calendar, did some quick mental math, and figured out that if I wanted to be able to keep up with my impending bundle of joy, I needed to make some improvements in my lifestyle.

I want to be able to play ball with him when he makes the high school team. I want to play with my future grandkids. And I want to be able to do it all without relying on a wheelchair, portable oxygen tank, or flash cards needed to remind me where I live or what my name is.

Multi Vitamin Plus (120 Tabs) For Men

So, I've been making some healthy choices in my life. I've always been somewhat of a weekend athlete, but I knew I needed to get more consistent in my fitness regimen. Now I'm at the local Lifetime Fitness 4-5 times a week doing weights, cardio, and yoga. I'm also on a supplement routine that includes fish oils, red yeast rice extract (pills), and a good multi.

I've also come to be a big fan of acai.

Just wanted to start this blog to have a forum to share my experiences - the good, the bad, and the downright embarrassing. I'd also like to hear from others - especially men who've taken on fatherhood at a post-forty age.

More to come...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template