Wednesday, February 4, 2009

iPod Playlists - Workout Music

Been getting alot of questions around what I listen to in my workouts and where I get my workout music mixes. Aside from the usual Internet sources for popular music (don't ask, don't tell) I get most of my iPod tunes from iTunes. Their recommended genre based play lists based on a variety of search criteria have really grown over the last few years.

I've also started getting alot of my cardio mixes from Workoutmusic.com They have a ton of cool mixes that run the gamut from rock to country. All speeds and all tastes are covered. They create blended custom mixes out of popular music and end up with 30+ minute playlists that will get you going. Great for iPods or any other MP3 player. Check out their selection. You'll find a workout music mix for any workout speed or style.



Save 10%

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template