Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's On My iPod Workout Playlist?

So, what's in my recent Top Rated playlists? Well, as I've been doing alot of high intensity biking and such lately, it's mostly rock. Here are some sample songs that I keep in heavy rotation during workouts.

"Surrender" - Cheap Trick
"Nine Lives" - Def Leppard
"Welcome To The Jungle" - Guns 'N Roses
"All Fired Up" - Pat Benatar
"Sheena Is A Punk Rocker" - The Ramones
"So What" - Pink
"Ballroom Blitz" - Sweet
"Funplex" - The B52's
"Livin' On A Prayer" - Bon Jovi
"Call It Rock N Roll" - Great White
"Tear Me Down" - Meatloaf
"Teenagers" - My Chemical Romance
"Come On Feel The Noise" - Quiet Riot

It's an eclectic mix, but i have over 15,000 rock songs to choose from covering everything from 1960's surf guitar rock to 2008 funk and alt rock. iTunes rules, and I buy most what I have, but I will say that pretty much any music I want is available in the usenet groups. New releases are usually posted within a day. It's old school Internet, but it's all there in the mp3 groups. Comment to me if you need some tips. But do patronize iTunes and support the artists. The search functions and such of the iTunes Store are impressive.


Also. check out this article that provides sites where you can download rock and other types of music for your iPod playlists


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Mix. Thanks for sharing.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template