Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year and Time To Make A Fresh Start

Hope everyone had a happy New Year holiday. Ours was quiet and spent with a few good friends. I did discover that flavored vodka and wine don't mix very well.

I rarely touch any alcohol except for wine, so when our host pulled out some home distilled (don't ask) strawberry vodka concoction, I felt obliged to at least try a glass. Tasted like a pina colada.

Anyway, even after sticking to a moderate menu of white wine the rest of the night, I still felt fuzzy the next morning.

I've decided to wash out 2008 via the detoxification plan we talk about here.

The Bowtrol supplement is especially good at flushing out the system. I don't think I need to go into much detail around that.

My Bulldawgs had a satisfying win over Michigan State in the Capital One Bowl. Disappointing season overall, but injuries did kill us from day one.

Looking forward to watching the NFL surprise team the Atlanta Falcons suit up for their first round playoff game today. We never get to see them play on local TV out here in Dallas, so it's a treat for this Atlanta boy to get a chance to watch the comeback team of the year(yea, even more so than Miami). Think next year I may have to invest in the Verizon Fios NFL package. But as I already pay for ESPN Gameplan to watch my favorite college games, it may be a tough sell to the wife.

Oh, also added a page dedicated to free trial supplement offers that we've negotiated with our partners.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template